Freelance Animator/Designer February 2008 – Present
- Animated logo for Grace Church School
- Produced and edited weekly livestream for Gotham Sound
- Animated text for Pennhurst (Radioaktive Film) promotional minutes
- Map graphics and title sequences for Silent Forests (House Tiger Productions)
- Visual effects supervisor for Crazy Famous (Gravitas Ventures)
- Visual effects supervisor for Fan Girl (ABC Family)
- Demonstration illustrations for The Infinite Board Game
- Firearm FX, clean-up, and compositing for "I, Witness" (Investigation Discovery)
- Edited driver's ed videos for the Nigerian government
- Designed practical websites for "Stalked: Someone's Watching" (Investigation Discovery)
- Titles and visual FX for The Maid's Room (Paladin)
- Visual effects artist for Gun Hill Road (SimonSays Entertainment)
- Visual effects for The Shells (Finneran Films)
- Created title sequences and VFX for Wind Jammers (Stray Dog Productions): Aerial shot motion stabilization and compositing
- Created title sequences and VFX for Weakness(Apropos Films): Wire removal & shadow touch-ups
- Designed logo and website for Finding the Nudist, a film by Joseph Taverney
- Designed logo & animated opening for Rosetta Films
- Created a font of bride’s handwriting for wedding invitations
Graphic Designer, March 2005 – February 2008
Gotham Sound & Communications
- Designed print ads, marketing decks, postcards, newsletters, t-shirts, window displays, and other promotional material
- Website maintenance
- Wrote and edited articles and marketing material for newsletter, website, and advertisements
Director of Technical Operations, November 2004 – Present
Quo Vadimus Arts
- Website design & maintenance
- Logo and advertising design
- Producer, ID America Festival
Title Designer, Stolen Lives, January 2004
- Designed titles for Stolen Lives, a film by Paul Jarrett
Research Assistant/Animator, May 2002 – October 2004 New York University Center for Advanced Technology/ Media Research Lab
(All full SIGGRAPH citations available upon request).
- Modeled and textured sample data and wrote MEL code to automate output of images from specific camera and lighting angles.
- Modeled, animated, and composited demonstration videos for SIGGRAPH 03 sketch (one of twenty included in NYC ACM SIGGRAPH Metropolitan Area College Computer Animation Festival) and SIGGRAPH 04 paper
- Produced promotional video for SIGGRAPH 04 paper.
- Wrote MEL script to import faces and record face point data
- Wrote MEL script to automatically generate images
Human Motion Signature Project
- Modeled anthropomorphic balls and basketball court and created demonstration video
- Modeled and rigged wooden modeling dummies.
- Modeled lo-poly count models for 3-D Autostereo Projection
- Imported motion capture data into Maya for SIGGRAPH 04 paper Speaking with Hands demonstration video.
- Modeled sets from blueprints for motion capture for SIGGRAPH 04 Electronic Theatre Pre-Show.
- Created demo videos from motion capture data.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film & Television, May 2003
- Tisch School of the Arts, New York University, graduated with honors